Demi for years has been talking about us living in the Big Apple together and who knows it might happen soon!She def. has inspired me to look into jobs and Graduate Schools. Life is too short so we might (just might) take that leap and move! But of course jobless and broke is def. not the smartest way to go about it...especially in a city like NYC.
I hope my dearest Demi listens to her heart and really follows her passion-that is to become a Chef!!I think she would be amazing at it too! We talk almost everyday (since we both sometimes get a little lonely, plus she is not the biggest LA fan) and every time I ask her what she is doing well..you guessed it! She is COOKING =) NYC watch out-here we come :))))

So I just learned today that it is National Chocolate Day! How great is that?! I loooooveee chocolate! In fact I love it sooo much that I have to have some pretty darn often...hence my lovely lady lumps and love handles ;) Here are some health facts about (dark) chocolate that I am sure you already know about, but just to make you feel great about taking a bite of the yummy deliciousness that is CHOCOLATE:
-Dark chocolate and cocoa are rich in cell-protecting antioxidants -- natural compounds found in fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts. Read what scientists are studying regarding antioxidants and cardiovascular disease, premature aging and cancer.
-Like any plant-based food, chocolate naturally contains an array of minerals.
-Recent studies have shown dark chocolate and cocoa may be good for your heart. In short-term clinical trials, dark chocolate has reduced blood pressure, improved blood flow, showed mild anti-clotting effects and may help prevent plaque formation in arteries.
So EAT UP kids and DO NOT listen to your Dentist or at times your mother! =)


Last, but not least here is a random little quote I found on a friend's page and well I think it applies to me in so many areas of my life! But the question is: is it better to be guarded or open instead?
"I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead..."
Not only do you have a list of reasons that chocolate is good for you, but you also have a pic of a purple cow. No wonder you are one of my besties :)
ReplyDeletebhahahahaha!! i had a feeling u would get a kick out of the cow =)
ReplyDelete