Somehow every holiday I am the one that is always baking the desserts. Not that I mind or anything because I do LOVE to bake, but it makes me wonder if my family does not trust me to cook a real meal.Haha =) I am hoping that my apple pie will look like this:

Wish me LOTS of luck because I have never baked a pie...I shall let you know how it goes!
I really do enjoy the holidays and all the flavors and smells associated with fall/winter. The nutmeg, cinnamon,gingerbread and vanilla goodies that are always present during this time of year remind me of my childhood! And during fall I especially love the TREES!!! I have been made fun of for adoring the wonderful trees during this season, but I cannot help it! I mean just look at the crazy colors the leaves produce during this time! It really is breathtaking and so romantic. Also, I love how I can have a nice glass of eggnog with some booze in it and not feel guilty about drinking something that is sooo darn bad for you! God, I love the holidays! On this note: HAPPY THANKSGIVING my lovely friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment