Nov 4, 2009

Epiphanies can sometimes hurt....

Recent situations have made me doubt humans and their intentions. It definitely hurts when you put effort into people and care about them, yet it turns out they are selfish. It also made me realize I have to keep my true friends closer and really cherish people that are positive in my life. Instead of people who bring me down and make me feel like shit!It just really makes me sad when I do have these epiphanies because I realize that they are not the person who I thought they were. Maybe it is because I am so naive and think all people can be good and are good. I place people around me on paddle stools to learn that I am placing them too high.

Over the years I thought that I removed the bad boyfriends who treated me like dirt or the friends who used me, but every once in awhile you have an epiphany with another friend.But sometimes you need epiphanies to shake you a bit and realize what truly matters in life...and that it definitely does not include the person who makes you sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment